The mission of the Parent Partnership Council is to partner with the school district to create a positive awareness and understanding of students with disabilities by providing support and education to parents, students, school staff and the community.
- Improve communication and partnership between school staff and parents, students and community.
- Help parents and students become as informed as possible about their child's educational services.
- Support Jackson R-2 staff with programs that encourage inclusion of students of all ability levels.
- Ensure students with disabilities are eligible for public recognition and awards celebrating efforts and improvements at school.
- Establish public recognition of school staff for their positive impact in the lives of students.
- Educate students and parents about transition services available to them.
- Ensure that all students that attend Jackson R-2 schools feel like a valued member of their school.
For more information regarding the Parent Partnership Council, please contact Dr. Beth Emmendorfer at 243-9501 or email at email@example.com